The I-Pack® is designed for fulfillment operations where the goal is to minimize costs: shipping, consumables, and operating, while optimizing productivity. One I-Pack® System can support multiple pick stations while reducing the overall number of packers.
- Savings on Shipping – Smaller overall volume reduces air freight and last mile costs.
- Savings on Operations – Tray forming, height adjustment, and lidding process is automated and high throughput. Picking is more productive in trays than in RSCs.
- Savings on Materials – The need for additional packaging material is reduced. I-Pack® materials can be sourced from local suppliers
- Savings on Reduced Return Ratio – The I-Pack® fold increases box strength adding product protection. The glued pack is securely sealed and tamper-evident. The protection is consistent and efficient regardless of the production speed, whatever the box filling rate or product mix.
- Good Environmental Profile – The 100% corrugated package is “curb-side” recyclable
- Impressive Package – The finished appearance of the package enhances brand image
- Easy to Open – The built-in tear strip makes opening an easy pull.